- The maximum yearly number of students admitted to the Program of Postgraduate Studies (PPS) in Environmental Physics is set to ten (10).
- Applications are submitted every September.
- Graduates from the Schools of Sciences, Engineering Schools, Schools of Agriculture, Forestry and the Natural Environment, are accepted to the PPS.
- The applicants that were awarded their Bachelor’s Degree from non-Greek Universities and Institutes are required to follow the respective process so as their degree can be officially recognized by the Hellenic National Recognition and Information Center. The recognition certificate must be also submitted with their application, otherwise the latter will not be evaluated. All information about the degree recognition process is provided here: http://www.doatap.gr/en/index.php
- Greek candidates should have sufficient knowledge of English (at least level B2), while non-native Greek speaking candidates should also have sufficient knowledge of the Greek language. If the foreign candidates do not hold official certificates of good knowledge of the Greek language, they are obliged to prove their ability to adequately understand it through an oral examination.
If all of the above conditions are met, candidates are kindly requested to contact the PPS Secretariat at the e-mail address: email@example.com for further information on the selection process.